Imagine experiencing all that Canada has to offer with a Canadian tour guide’s insider knowledge and expertise. You don’t have to worry of organising accommodation each night, activities each day or even transport. Tours in Canada can start and end in Vancouver, Calgary, Quebec and Whistler. If that’s not enough you can even explore the USA and not have to worry how you are going to cross the border. With tours you have pre-organised, private comfortable coaches, ferries and internal flights are organised if you can’t get to your next destination by land.
While on tour you can stay exclusively in Banff and Jasper National Parks, try out wilderness campsites or even a cowboy ranch in Wells Gray Provincial Park. Try an orientation tour of Banff, a gondola ride to Sulphur Mountain.. Going on a tour can even help you cross meet a Mountie off your bucket list.
For the adventurous types, tours can take you anywhere from ski resorts to ziplining in national parks, lake cruises and jet boat rides. You can explore the country through bike tours or from a helicopter. If that’s too extreme you can check out the views from the CN tower as well. We could be listing excursions for days.
Canada Tour Packages also have your food covered – besides the standard breakfast inclusions and a few dinners. Maybe you’re tempted by a steak fry and wagon ride, visiting an authentic sugar shack and sampling maple syrup, even an authentic homestay dinner complete with ice wine.
Don’t forget about the scenic drives along Yellowhead and Sea to Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway, Roger’s Pass and entrance to all national parks. And what’s a trip to Canada without getting sprayed on a Maid of the Mist boat tour of Niagara Falls.
Ready to give tour life a try? Check out these tours of Canada – link to canada tours to experience it all for yourself.
Want a taste of that insider Canada tourism knowledge we mentioned before? We have collected the best facts from real life tour guides. Impress them on tour with how much you already know.
- Did you know that Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia?
- The Mountains of the Rockies highest peak is Mt. Robson at 3,954 m
- Churchill, Manitoba is best known for being a habit for polar bears in the fall and beluga whales in the summers.
- Quebec is full of European vibes and French pride. Also an underground mall in Montreal.
- The Atlantic Provinces include the Nova Scotia coastline and Halifax, a village community in Peggy’s Cove. Also Newfoundland, a shipping and fishing district, which boasts zero snakes, deer or skunks yet has over 100,000 wild moose after they were introduced over 100 years ago.
- Ontario is home to the Thousand Islands Region, which is presumed to be where the dressing was originated but it has never been confirmed, and Toronto the largest city in Canada. Ontario have a lot to boast about, with its wildlife in Algonquin Provincial Park, and some waterfall called Niagara Falls that people flock to.
- Alberta has the stunning landscape of Banff and Lake Louise. You can also hike and go ice climbing in Jasper National Park, see a rodeo or two in Calgary. Go on a scenic drive along the Icefields Parkway.
- British Columbia, home of cultured Vancouver, gardens in Victoria, Sea to Sky Highway, snow fields in Whistler, temperate rainforests in Mt Revelstoke and Pacific Rim National Parks and a whole lot more. British Columbia has a lot to offer.
- Besides locations, locations, locations. Canada is also home to the Montréal International Jazz Festival, Canada Day, Calgary Stampede and the famous Montréal comedy festival.
- Canada is quite the talent factory, with some notable celebrities such as Michael Buble, Drake, Ryan Gosling, Seth Rogan, Michael J. Fox and Rachel McAdams to name a few.
- Canada held the Winter Olympics in 1988 and 2010, as well as the Summer Olympics back in 1976. Besides the occasional stampede and rodeo, the GMC Rangeland Derby, NHL Ice Hockey, The Stanley Cup are all very popular sporting events.
- A few ending facts, Canada was also home to the inventions of Synthetic insulin, basketball, Java computer language, Canola oil, Wonderbra, walkie talkies, sonar, foghorn and the pacemaker. Thank you Canada.